Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Glen's Store

This is a drawing of the interior of Glen's Store, the Armchair Adventurer. The store is more like something out of hoarders then a store, but there is so much wonderful stuff there. This is another in a set of sketches trying to define large areas of sometimes chaotic clutter.

This is a small space more like a wide hallway then a room. I think I could have illustrated this better by including more of the doorway. I could have borrowed a trick they often do in movies--  shoot through a doorway to make the scene seem more intimate.

I had a lot of fun with the Tombow pens in this one. I'm a little unhappy with the perspective, but in general I really like this page.


"Sort out your life by sorting out your junk."
~ Karen Kingston 

No comments:

Post a Comment