Saturday, February 16, 2013

WCC Drawing Class 02/15/13 - Ashley


It has been a while, about a year, but I made it out to the Figure Drawing class out at Windward Community College in Kaneohe, near to my house. Such a great campus.  I saw my friends SnowdenNorm, Larry and Jonathan and it was good to see them all again. I have been away too long.

Above is the first pose of the day. I think it's my favorite despite some problems with the legs. There is a really nice feeling and motion to the drawing. Flow.


Above is the second of the four long poses. The way I drew the expression on her face makes me giggle when I look back at it. She looks so lost in thought. I am always surprised by the gifts that come with creativity.


This was the last pose of the morning. There is a nice feeling to everything, although I think I put more focus on the face then I should have.


"I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious." 
~ Andrew Wyeth




No comments:

Post a Comment