Sunday, January 13, 2013

Zwick Studios - 01/12/13 - Honey - Day 1


So, I am trying a new class. It is run by a great painter William Zwick. The class is one 3 hour pose on Saturday mornings. The pose will run for 5 weeks. I started with an oil pastel drawing. I am trying out solvent to rework some older pages. I like the effect it's creating, though. It is not quite perfect.

I also began work on a painting. I spent about 2 hours on the burnt umber on this pose. Her head is a little big. I will have to fix it in the next step.


Zwick Studio is located at 1041 Maunakea St. Honolulu, HI, 96817. His open studio is on Saturdays from 10am to 1pm. There is a $15 class Fee.  www.williamzwickart.com
 
"Creative people have much more confidence in their imaginative leaps, their intuition."
 ~ Laurel Cutler

No comments:

Post a Comment