Thursday, October 4, 2012

HMoA Drawing Class 10/01/12 - Adele

Another Monday drawing class at the Honolulu Art Museum.

I felt I rocked the gesture drawings this week. I decided to only use a wedge sharpie and am really happy with how these are coming out. It figures, after countless experiments with art felt pens that range 3-5 dollars a piece; I chose the 85 cent sharpie.

That night I was running low on oil pastels. Both of the boxes I bought were lacking important colors Specifically the dark browns and the middle peach. So that is why you see the blue and the red start appearing in the drawings.

I think the top pose is my most successful of the night.



This life drawing class is on Monday at 7PM. It is located at the The Honolulu Museum of Art School, formerly the Academy Art Center at Linekona. There is a 10 dollar class fee.  

"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort."
 ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment